How to 'Like' a Facebook page as your business
Ever wanted to like a Facebook page as your business, rather than as your personal Facebook profile? Here's how to do it:
- Go to the page that you want to 'Like'.
- Click on the ... button in the bar underneath the banner pic (or, to the right of the 'Like' button).
- A dropdown list will appear, click on 'Like As Your Page'.
- If you have more than one business page linked to your personal profile, then a list of your business pages will appear, select the page that you want to 'Like' as.
- That's it!
Latest Social Media Articles
- How to grow your social media engagement
- How to 'Like' a Facebook page as your business
- Run out of ideas for social media posts?
- How to Write Viral Headlines: New BuzzSumo Research
- How to Know When Your Startup or Business is Ready for Facebook Ads
- Facebook site ownership when buying a business
- Using Pinterest for your Business