Too busy to maintain your site?
Webcoast receive many requests for website maintenance. There are many web platforms to choose from, we specialise in Wordpress and Joomla and can also make changes to HTML sites. Many businesses in Australia may be up to the third or fourth version of their website. WebCoast can perform updates to your existing site and major revamps changing the look, feel and content or layout as required. We can review your site with you and help you to ascertain the areas which need development.
What’s wrong with the existing website?
The design – Getting the website to reflect your company brand is a design issue and is best left to skilled graphic designers. Would you approach your company based on what you see on your existing website?
The content is out of date – We are happy to update the website for you, either on a regular basis, or on an 'as-required' basis. We can also provide a userguide so that you can start maintaining the website yourself if you want to.
Why Choose Us?
- We are based on the Sunshine Coast, and that's where most of our clients are based. We do have clients in New Zealand and interstate, but most businesses like to give their business to other local businesses, so our clients tend to be in the Sunshine Coast area.
- A background in business computing, and in the website development business since 2006.
- When you call us you speak to the person who does the work, so there's no hold queues or being transferred around like when you ring large corporations.
- We've been building websites for a long time, we know them inside out and we keep up to date with how to make them rank well.
- We're approachable and friendly.
- WebCoast has a solid reputation.
See examples of clients whose sites we have revamped.