How to grow your social media engagement
Heres a tip that's been proven to work! Its free & easy to do, ensuring new engagement to your profile every week!
To get engagement, you need to engage with others. Next time you are scrolling your instagram, Facebook or twitter feed, engage on as many posts as you can by not only liking, but commenting too! Make sure your comments are non-generic, find something in particular to make a comment on.
Such as: "I've never seen a bag quite like that! its detailing is gorgeous, where could I get one?" Asking questions is great as it catches the attention of the poster even more. Never just comment emojis, such as "😍" or "❤️" although it is nice, it is also plain and doesn't catch anyones attention.
By doing this you will not only receive engagement from the accounts post's you're commenting on, but also who ever follows and is intrigued by your comments too! It is also good to like other peoples comments, as they may then view your profile when seeing you have liked their comment.
Latest Social Media Articles
- How to grow your social media engagement
- How to 'Like' a Facebook page as your business
- Run out of ideas for social media posts?
- How to Write Viral Headlines: New BuzzSumo Research
- How to Know When Your Startup or Business is Ready for Facebook Ads
- Facebook site ownership when buying a business
- Using Pinterest for your Business