How to Know When Your Startup or Business is Ready for Facebook Ads
Facebook advertising is a must for just about any consumer centric company. The combination of reach (1.4 Billion+ people. Yes, let that sink in.), plus best in class marketing and advertising tools is unmatched.
The question is when do you introduce Facebook ads to your marketing mix? Facebook has evolved significantly over the past couple years. The strategies employed in years prior aren’t as relevant in today’s market, so it’s important to understand what you can achieve from Facebook today.
First, yes, organic reach is pretty much non-existent. The game has changed, starting from scratch is more complicated, and the strategies for growth are different in 2015.
Latest Social Media Articles
- How to grow your social media engagement
- How to 'Like' a Facebook page as your business
- Run out of ideas for social media posts?
- How to Write Viral Headlines: New BuzzSumo Research
- How to Know When Your Startup or Business is Ready for Facebook Ads
- Facebook site ownership when buying a business
- Using Pinterest for your Business